So this entry is going to be words filled. I am not going to add many colorful pictures, as I don’t feel like it much now. Hahaha
I meant to write this entry on June 30, yet it has to be delayed until now because of various reasons. I type entries most of the time at work when I’m free. However I have been pretty jammed at office for now, either because of my boss’s watching over my every step or jobs come up and I gotta put my hand on digging things. L-O-L.
My parents and brother went a vacation for 6 days and I cannot believe how happy I feel for being home alone completely. I am sooooo freaking satisfied hahahahahaha wtf. L-O-L. It seems like a bad things for being this joyful when the rest of your family is enjoying the vacation, yet I actually AM! Hohoho, I haven't been able to stay by myself for a long long time and I cannot explain how comfortable and free I feel having the whole place for my own and having no one scouting and watching over me allllllllllll the time... Woohoo sssssssoooooooo funnnnnnnn :X
My parents and brother went a vacation for 6 days and I cannot believe how happy I feel for being home alone completely. I am sooooo freaking satisfied hahahahahaha wtf. L-O-L. It seems like a bad things for being this joyful when the rest of your family is enjoying the vacation, yet I actually AM! Hohoho, I haven't been able to stay by myself for a long long time and I cannot explain how comfortable and free I feel having the whole place for my own and having no one scouting and watching over me allllllllllll the time... Woohoo sssssssoooooooo funnnnnnnn :X
Oh well well well, today is July 3 already. Time fucking flies is it not! I only have merely 2 month and 12 days left till my exam. How can I be so neglecting now! I don’t understand myself. I really really hate myself for being soooo silly crazy stupidy procrastinating all the time, and not doing anything about it at all!
Oh dear, I gotta start throwing myself to the study circle and strictly bind my life to tight schedule. I know how hurt it was, I remember deeply (perhaps all this life) how miserable and depressing and extremely disappointing it felt not making it last time. I really want NOT to step on that same path again… Hmmm…
| I should be looking like this!!!!!!! Man.... |
Last night I went on a fun girls' night out with PChi and KChi. It was a really long time since last time we all met. And I was very happy sitting together again and chatting about this and that. Then I realized that we’re not gonna be able to do that many many times in life, so we should just treasure every moment of it.
At work, I got pretty quick getting familiar with stuffs. Yet office place is not that simple where ONLY the fast learning counts. However, I don’t mind all that stuffs at all, even the low salary. I really really don’t mind, as long as they leave me alone enough so I can do my things! That’s all I ask for.
On to my skin, shall we? I started using AHA treatment for 3 days already, since July 1. I can see a little improvement, yet not so clear, and I don’t expect it to work that fast. I will come back to review about this product in a month or so, and hopefully I can see clearly positive result. Within last week, I also had a cyst deep under the skin surface and hurt so much. That really got me thinking really hard about no matter how much I care for my skin, using this and that and trying all different stuffs, the occasional acne still comes back from time to time (especially before my “supposed” period). Oh and the reason why I put the supposed word in a quote mark is that my period becomes irregular again, after a while having that good usual routine. Oh my…
And that’s how I got to know that I am actually suffering from female hormonal disorder called PCOS which gives most exact symptoms to what I am having now: previously continuous and currently occasional acnes, irregular period, and weight issue. I must be right, right? Or do I just happen to match those symptoms casually without actual problems with my hormones? No I don’t think so. I really am serious about this issue here, which I have been researching about it for the past couple days already, and yet have not found a practical safe treatment to it. You know, when I thought of my health history and checked with my mom about the milestones in my up and down list of health-related events, I think it must be the exact cause for most of my issue right now. I am going to have to cure this hormonal imbalance to its root, as I really really want to be a healthy person, no matter how hard it gets. That’s my words.
Hmm, to end of this entry for now, I think I just have to hope for a great new week starting tomorrow, and sticking to my strict schedule, will I? L-O-L.
Oh and tomorrow is my cousin Hang’s university entrance exam. I hope she’ll do well with lots of good good lucks!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét