Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 7, 2011

Inner Peace !!!

Hahahahah life is freaking unpredictable! What is the new vocab I just learnt yesterday for the synonym of ‘unprediction’? Oh no. Turned out it is ‘divination’ which actually means ‘prediction’ – the opposite!!! Hahahaha.

Well, on to the matter, it is actually about my brother’s exam result. Hahahaha I cannot help myself laughing my heart out nonstop. Everyone thought he got into his Option 1 school – CVA HS. Ok well not until yesterday when the standard score came out, which was 0.5 point more than his total score. Hahahahaha. I am not laughing because I’m so happy for my brother’s shortage of score here ok! I’m fucking laughing of that ridiculous high score they set for standard. LOL.


Freaking people aim for what! What do they want to ask of the children! They set that high standard for the fame of the school, ok understand! But 0.5 points higher than my bro’s score, which is really high already I’m telling ya, is for what! LOL. He already scored 0.5 points higher than last year standard record. Hohohohoh…


I know that he’s gonna get in anyway, as the ‘standard score’ will lower a little by at least 0.5 pt for him to be eligible (which is not true!), but I’m sure it will. Therefore I do not worry about that. I just learnt a freaking lesson here: at times when you think you’re so certain about something, it can just slip out of your hand anytime without you even expect or prepare! Well well well, my brother should learn his lesson. Hahaha my bro =))))))))))))

I fell for this image right the moment I saw it onscreen.
TOTAL FAVORITE!
HUGE SYMPATHY!
GREAT SUPPORT!
Ok, shall we talk about me already?


I don’t know what I wanna mention about my life recently. At the moment, there is nothing so significant. My three current concerns include: skin, upcoming test, and job.


-         I have used AHA treatment 10% for 2 weeks, since July 1. And the result so far? I don’t know what I can say about it. Seems like I am in the category of ‘it gets worse before it gets better’. My skin is not that bad like it was a year ago, yet it is worse with more small pimples on my forehead, 5 to 7 small whiteheads and 2 pimples on my cheeks with lots and lots of under-surface little heads. Huhuhuhuhuh I really hate seeing my face covered with acnes. The situation reminds me so much of how painful physically and mentally I had experienced last year. 

      Well, on the bright side, all acnes clear up faster than normal rate, which is a bit more encouraging for me to keep using the product. I really wanna give it a good try, until all my face is clean and clear. Hahaha. Anyway I do notice more even complexion and smoother texture every morning waking up. That seems like a good vestige. I really really do hope for an improved skin with this product! God blesses me, please please!!

-        I started studying vocab for the upcoming test this Sept. It does actually prove a big obstacle in front of my face. Sometimes during my sleep, I even think about the test and its level of difficultness. Well well well, I am freaking obsessed about it every single day. Eating, pooing, sleeping, day and night, morning and afternoon, work or home, driving or relaxing, the thought of the test approaching closer and closer day by day really gets to my nerve. It does freak me out a little, and it does stress me out a lot. Haha! 

Ok, can you really not freak out looking at this medley!

If you're still calm, you probably a freak. LOL.

I can't stress out enough ......
      Seriously I have been psychologically prepared for it all along. Yet the preparation is never ever enough. LOL. I shiver every single time I think of it. I am nervous every single day. And Zeb said this to me yesterday: prepare for the worst, hope for the best. The message really stuck in my mind, ever since it was delivered to me. I should follow an acumen, rite? Oh well… I don’t know. For now all I can think of doing is to not aggravate my already-restless-mind. Well, simply put, (mind you I borrow from Kungfu Panda 2) INNER PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-        Work is no way either interesting or terrible. I don’t care much of the description of my position for now. I really don’t. All I pay attention to is a comfy working environment where it is not too crazy or miserable for me to be a part of, somewhere clean with accessed internet and a lot of spare time. Haha. I am satisfied for now, that I can study at work too, and surf the net whenever I please. LOL. Such a bitch I am, I know. But it’s ok. As long as I fulfill all my tasks, leftover time is mine rite!


I’ll be off to sleep now. It’s 11pm at night and I am already sleepy. LOL. Oh and a fortune teller told me today that I’ll be meeting my future bf. LOL [I think this has been the first entry of me ever for LOL so much].

LOL this picture confides my gloomy future ~~~
LMFAO =)))))))))))))

Ok so anyway, I’m looking forwards to meeting you, boyfriend! Hahahahaa.... LOL. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét