Ok so it’s been like nearly another month since the last entry. Again, I do neglect my blog for a while (not that I want to do that so desperately, but still…). However, on the bright side, this “while” is much much shorter than the previous one (like 1/6 times shorter) muahahahahahazzzzzz :X lol. So, me should be getting some cheering for that too! Hehe.
On to the matters, shall we?
Since I cannot think of one whole proper topic to talk about, I am just going to mention few things that are relevant to my recent daily life:
Since I cannot think of one whole proper topic to talk about, I am just going to mention few things that are relevant to my recent daily life:
- I quitted the T company at the middle of May and got work off for about half a month. Then when I was about to start going crazy over my re-umemployment, I got a new job, thanks to Mon. Now I am working as a secretary (actually at the office typing this :D) from 8 to 5 officially with some over-time occasionally and a basic salary that seems quite ok to my current expectation. Neither too good nor too bad. After all, all I need now is just a job that could cater me and supply me with my basic needs, since I still need to focus more on to the STUDY section.
- I got my skincare regimen fixed now that I don’t buy any more products. Hahahaha. I stated already right? I would start saving and stop spending on skincare products for a while until… (don’t know when). La la la la la. Oh dear, my skin has not met the condition that I expect (clear of acne and faded scars and controllable oil – lol that sounds a lot to ask for). To be exact, some cysts still pop up here and there from time to time, my skin looks dull after a day of work (wearing makeup and oil and dirt and all that shit), and it turns to an oil-pan (mostly T-zone) in the morning when I wake up. Yet the texture of the complexion has amazingly improved, thanks to the ginseng jelly mask. I am very very satisfied about that. However, I don’t think I would continue using that product, since (1) I started saving (lol!) and (2) I do not trust that using the mask for a continuously long period would do good for my skin in the long run. Also I have done quite a bit of research on skincare and skin issues for the time being. Hahahaha. It was a frustrating year last year (for everything, but my skin was either no. 1 or 2 of top 5 issues). Now I thoroughly understand how much important it is to take very good care of my skin in order to stay acne-free, shine-free and worry-free! Hehe. Today I also heard about a method of using stem cells for skincare. Well I saw some amazing results, but I cannot say much now, as I do not have many knowledge about this approach yet. I'll do some research about it over the weekend. Ok! Enough about the skin. L-O-L. Every single time I start talking about skin issue, I cannot stop!!! Should I make a beauty blog too? Haha…
- So far I have not yet been diligently dedicated to my own work. I am regularly distracted by surrounding stuffs. Well that does not sound very good. I guess I should just rearrange things in my life again.
- Within this 2 last weeks I have been hanging out with my old-friends from college quite often. Then I got to think about how us girls have all different perspectives and choices. Then how we got together, talking and sharing about different issues in our lives. Those were pretty interesting time catching up with the old folks. Moreover, reuniting with them reminded me a lot of NZ and my precious grown-up there. I nearly cried looking at all the pictures that capture all those oh-so-familiar places I once were a part of… However, the past cannot be an ankle that holds me back. Moving on to the next stage of my life, I am sure I will come back again NZ!
I gotta go do some jobs for the office now. I promise I'll post blogs often from now. How often? I don't know yet. Hahahaha...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét