Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 6, 2011

new week starts with clear complexion

Over the weekend, I had a chance to experiment a job of parenting. It was not easy, of course! It was tiring…
Anyway, on to the story shall we? My brother was to take the high school exam on Saturday and Sunday last week. So I need to take him to the exam site in the morning then in the afternoon, and pick him up after he finished each test. Oh dear, the site, which was VNU in Xuan Thuy, was really far from our house. I could either take him there, go back, go pick him up, then back again; or I could take him there, wait until he finishes, then go back altogether. In the end, it took me almost whole full day just fulfilling that ‘parenting task’ alone. Well well well!!! After all I could help out my brother by making his exam less tiring in the best way that I could, not that it is not tiring already! Luckily, I did not look like this: 

Nevertheless, due to the duty, I could not almost get to touch the plan or anything near it. Am I to be blamed? Yesss well I guess! I admit that I was pretty lazy, although that was my thing and I gotta finish my stuffs. But then you know, when you’re too preoccupied with something, your brain seems to just automatically shut down when it comes to any other irrelevant issues – lol. Haha, or it could be me only? Anyway, that was how I react to any other matters around, including my own! What more of a weirdo can I be!!! I know. But it’s alright. As long as I can do something helpful for my brother, it’s alright. Hehe J
What else happened during the weekend? Not much. I got a chance catching up with Tuan Le. Chatting over coffee in the morning and wandering around The Garden in the afternoon, all in all, were fun. It has been a while since we talked. And he is moving to Australia very soon, in like 2 weeks time I think, to start his master and his career. Yeah well, so this could be the last chance of us getting together hanging out (while waiting for the brothers’ exam) before he leaves. So be it, we had the most amusement watching the JYJ fanclub dancing and shouting and doing ‘crazy fan’ stuffs. Haha…

Later that day, I got to think of how and what we are going to be in 3 years, or 5 years, or even 10 years? It does sound a little like “Friends Forever” by Vitamin C, doesn’t it?

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track

So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?


The song is dedicated to the graduation occasion, when students are filled with excitement of moving to the new stage in life while are also nostalgic about the past. The hesitation, the enthusiasm, the preoccupation… Although we are not at a stage where the graduation is just around the corner, where we are at now is pretty similar in terms of concerns and emotions.

This week I’ll be doing some study and schedule planning. Then I’ll update if I could complete the tasks. For now, not much I can say, since I have not done much or cannot think clearly. My brain seems to not be working properly these days. Oh dear! Fortunately, today is Monday and it seems like work is starting to be quite leisured now that I already know the basic stuffs. Therefore perhaps I could use some time at work to do my own stuffs. L-O-L. Not that it is allowed at work, it is just the reason why I chose this job. Eh hemm...
Oh one more thing: my skin is clear of cysts now! Hurrayyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Muahahahahahaaa :X I am so happy that the surface is smooth again, no more cystic attack! Yay me!!!!!! Not that my complexion is perfectly gorgeous now, yet the fact that my skin has a smooth surface just really really really makes me super proud :X
I was not born with perfect skin, I have worked really really hard for it! And you know what, even though I still have some scars left on the cheeks and chin, I have no problem with that since I know I have some ways to fade those away gradually and that makeup can provide me medium to full coverage. Muahahahahaha :X Great! Hopefully I don’t get a new cyst popping up after I write this entry. Keke. I made this new lemon toner (recipe by Elisa Sung); since the apple cider vinegar toner, which I thought worked wonder at minimizing my pores, appears to darken my skin tone in the long run (perhaps it's the combination of green tea and ACV that makes my face looks darker in the morning). Therefore I'll give this lemon toner a try for a little while then review it afterwards.

As if for now, that’s it! Stay tune for more updates xoxo Gossip Girl ~ nah kidding :X

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét