Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 5, 2011

A little update ~ after a while MIA =*_*=

I need a doctor ~

Call me a doctor ~

I need a doctor ... doctor ... to bring me BACK TO LIFE ~~~




Gosh I've been obsessed with the rhymes and melodies and lyrics of this song… Can’t seem to get it out of my head!

I have been lazy… I have left my blog empty for like nearly half a year since I wrote my first entry. Lol. Sorry ~

I have overcome my sadness and despair and confusion and I have moved on… to re-pursue my dream. I could not just watch it die and not do anything to help it (well I mean my plan). “I gotta get up and do the best I can” – that’s what I have always kept telling myself ever since. However, I never seem to get the strength to get near to the point where I start doing it again. Lol super funny stupid coward me!!!!

Until today…

I just saw a big change that I never ever had even thought about before. And now I have to go with it. Oh well life is a chain of unexpectancies. You can never plan too well because things would come suddenly and change unpredictably…

I need a plan B ~ to get me right back on track.



On top of that, this time I am going to do my best of best for 100000% sure. I don’t wanna lose any more time or chances and waste my life at places I’m not comfortable with J

Ok, just something out of topic, I have been changing my skincare regimen lately. My skin has been my biggest insecurity, my body image comes right after. Lol. What worse can it be! Anyway, speaking of which, I am pretty satisfied with the result so far. I have changed most of my skincare products to organic kinds, and am now expecting good improvements of my own so-beloved-skin. Lol. Anyway, I’ve also made a skincare diary and hopefully in a few months time I’ll be able to put up some great results. Oh and I will not be purchasing any more beauty products from now on, probably even sell some more things I own. TIME TO SAVE MONEY <3 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét