Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 12, 2010

If only you care to walk long enough...


Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
Cheshire: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.
Alice: I don't much care where--
Cheshire: Then it doesn't matter which way you go.
Alice: --so long as I get somewhere.
Cheshire: Oh, you're sure to do that, if you only walk long enough.
Alice: What sort of people live about here?
Cheshire: In that direction, lives a Hatter; and in that direction, lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad.
Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people. 
Cheshire: Oh, you can't help that, we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
Cheshire: You must be, or you wouldn't have come here.




"As people are walking all the time, in the same spot, a path appears." - Lu Xun 



Recently, I've been thinking a lot about where to go, which way to choose, and how to walk that way till the end. 


Yesterday, my head was flooded with thoughts and I could not even pay any attention to how to get to the place I needed to go to. My mind was too busy thinking about something else rather than the "how" and the "where"... 


It has been an up-and-down year, in which the down is longer and more often than the up. At around this time almost a year ago, I sat in a hotel room in Christchurch, typing a goodbye note to NZ swallowing my own tears. A year later, I sit in my parents' kitchen typing these lines when my life is still a big mess.


I had passed the 'desperate' stage, then now stay at the 'confused' stage which I think are both unhealthy. I really need to pull myself back together and start afresh. 


Out of the desperation, the betrayal, the disappointment, the failure, the unfortunate, I should get back to who I was - determined, courageous, and full of dreams. 


Just until I watched Secret Garden yesterday (ep11 - JooWon and RaIm reading Alice in Wonderland: Alice and Cheshire conversation), I realized that it doesn't really matter where you want to go; just that whether you care to walk the path long enough. Thanks so much to the MAD Cheshire Cat <3 He really really brightened my mind from this deep blur mess!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét