Looking back, it is now almost mid-October, meaning:
- I have abandoned my blog for too long. I know I know. And I feel terrible about it. No excuse, whether no inspiration or no time. It is still my fault.
- It has been nearly a month after my GRE test. I have a lot to talk about it.
- It has been almost 3 months (dear God please forgive me!) since my last entry about my experiment with BP. And boy the consequences last ! =((((((((
Ok, I know this is another ‘crime’ to be confessed, but I started writing this since two days ago, and just continue now. How much of a bad procrastinator I am! Don’t tell me, I know, I know…
So what I have done, how I have ‘meditate’ (lol), where I have been and everything-in-between in these three months MIA huh. Uhm, let me think for a minute. Ok, shall we start…
1. What I have done?
From beginning of August til September 14th: I focused on studying for the exam and finally got it over with on Sep 15. Proud of myself you may ask? Well yes, abso-fucking-lutely missy. Although the score came out all so not very much perfect or as high as predicted (especially in Verbal), I am still very happy with how I have done and the result that my efforts paid off.
From the first day of BP Regimen trial til NOW (gosh I know!): I have been battling with my getting-worse acne conditions. I have got so many products to try out and done so many research on exfoliators (AHA, BHA, microdermabrasion, etc.) and acne resolutions (drying lotion, drying cream, tea tree oil). And boy nothing had even worked. Gosh I felt so desperate and melancholy for my ugly pimple face. Then I found out I may actually have Acne Rosacea, not Acne Vulgaris. So I started using Metrogyl Gel which contains 1% Metronidazole for treatment of the Acne Rosacea I think I may have. Well I have been using it for 10 days now (since October 4th), and I have noticed less redness and flushing around my t-zone, yet the pimples and pustules do not seem to get better much, in fact getting worse. Sigh. However, I need to give it a little time before I can see obvious results. So I am being very patient about my skin conditions now. I’m trying to not go all frenzy about my acne like I did before, which got me all of a sudden start to go on BP (which is a disaster). It is just so sad that my acnes were not even near bad before BP… *sob*
On August 18th 2011: I turned 22. Officially! Oh no no no it totally felt like ‘old’ to me. I am no longer F21, is it even legal being F22? LOL. I got a pleasant b-day somehow, as far as I recalled. Nothing much impressive, yet nothing out of hand and uncomfy for me. So just like that I stepped onto my new stage of life being 22 with a little eagerness, a little fear, and a lot of dreams.
From August 10th til August 30th: my cousin Viet Anh visited back home, so I got a little time spending with him. We hung out a lot, chilled out a lot. During that time, I also got to do other things too, meaning I did not spend the whole time with VA (it was Hang’s turn LOL). So three things I did (that I could remember of) are:
- Chie came to Vietnam for holiday from Japan. I met her on her first and last day in Hanoi, and took her to the airport to catch the flight back home. Although we were not so close then, are not so close now, we still had good time catching up.
- I came to consultations from many doctors (in many different plastic surgery clinics) for my intended rhinoplasty. And I gained hell-of-a-lot of experiences and insights. LMAO. What really really made me go through surprise to even shock on how far women nowadays are willing to go risking in trade of beauty! Wow I saw a bunch of young girls and old ladies having their eyes, noses, boobs, jaws, chins, etc. done. And boy did they look beautiful, even fake-looking, still great-looking. After seeing all of that, it came dawn on me how many women out there are going for plastic surgery these days. Like LOTS, I couldn’t even imagine if I hadn’t stepped into those doors.
- I accompanied Trang to the clinic on the day she had her nose go under the knife. LOL I already decided to choose that place for my rhinoplasty, and while I was sitting in the waiting room, I saw so many ‘product’ of the doctor, and I was pretty glad I decided to choose that place. And it was funny that the clinic was the first one that I went to, and before I could step through the door, I turned back. LOL. Later I came back again, and chose it! Hahahaha….
And last but not least, the most recent and not-any-less-significant (compared to the test) event happening in my life so far is……
- On October 7th: I had rhinoplasty. And yep it is now day 11 post-op; my nose is pretty much back to normal. Oh well, I had gone through an awesome experience in both good and bad way. Not much I can say about it. But I guess beauty does come along with sacrifice. Actually that does apply to all things in life.
2. Where I have been?
From September 14th til September 15th: I had my ass back and forth on the shortest trip ever in my life to HCMC for the test. It felt like going surfing or sth to me. Since I flew to HCMC in the afternoon and come straight back after the test at noon the next day. I did not have time for anything other than airport, sleep, test then airport again. Anyway, I cannot say I am 100% satisfied, but to some extent the test went pretty well; and I am now waiting for final result to come out in coming November.
Yeah, apart from that super short trip, I have not been travelling anywhere during the past 3 months. And probably until the end of this year I won’t be able to go anywhere… But that is another story rite!
3. How I have mediated all along?
Well that should be coming in another post, since this one is already long enough.
Ok, so for now let call it a post. Til next time, toodles <3
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét